Thursday, January 5, 2017

Toilet Paper Holder

I just found this post that my sister wrote while I was on vacation and I forgot to share with you. I'm not sure I told her that a basket wasn't creative enough but I like the t.p. stored this way so she's welcome to steal my idea and accuse me of judging her (well she didn't actually say that but that's the vibe I'm picking up hahah!). Since the time she took this picture it's changed some - we were bored one night and fixed up her guest bath a little more - changed the picture and (surprise!) added a pretty basket to the top of the tank with a vase of some shooty things in addition to the kleenex and little book. Here's her post:

      One other idea I hate to admit I stole from my sister. The guest bath is very small with no storage. What to do when a guest runs out of toilet paper? Apparently I'm not allowed to just put an extra on the back of the toilet. Sure I could use a basket but apparently according to the crafty sister that's not creative enough. So I went to the store and bought a tall glass cylinder for $7.99. "What on earth would this be used for" I asked myself? Not a pitcher for margaritas and a straw wouldn't reach the bottom so what would be the point? Anyway, it turns out rolls of toilet paper fit in there perfectly. Who knew?



Note from Jill: and here is a picture of my guest bath with glass cylinder t.p. holder - it does hold them perfectly:




No comments:

Post a Comment