Friday, September 16, 2022

Blogiversary (7 Years!)

I just said to Dave 'can you believe I started blogging 7 years ago today?' He said 'that's a lot of posts you've had to think about' hahahah,  he has no idea that some days I don't think at all and come up with posts that are more filler than content LOL. Anyway - thanks for sticking with me even when posts are potentially making you roll your eyes at me (but thankfully it's behind my back and no one has been rude to my face!!) 


I've given you a couple reminders already this week to make sure you enter to win a $25 craft store gift card, all you need to do is leave me a comment, emoji, whatever, either here on the blog or on the make my day camp facebook page. I'll draw tomorrow morning at 10 - good luck!

2552 posts - 7 years ago I had no idea how many things I'd find to make and share;  maybe they're not all amazing but still, thanks for reading about the projects, crafts, stories, cooking and baking, friends and relatives, pets, etc. that I've got going on in my little corner of the world! 

Hopefully you've been inspired and amused along the way. Thank you ❤️


9.16.21: blogiversary

9.16.20: 5 Year Anniversary

9.16.19: enter to win

9.16.18: ðŸ”¥ week 37

9.16.17: MMDC Turns 2

9.16.16: Celebrate!

9.16.15: first ever post: Sprinkles


No comments:

Post a Comment