Friday, April 5, 2024

ABC Muffins

This post is from Mickey, my first great-niece Georgie's mom, who sent us this recipe for ABC Muffins - they are intended for babies but I don't know, I think I'd like these too haha (maybe with the butter and salt...just sayin'...). Here's what she sent, in her words:

This is a modified version of the “famous” ABC muffins that all baby led weaning moms love. The original recipe calls for butter and salt, but I didn’t add that. 

A= apple (I also added applesauce)

B= banana

C= carrot 

It was a huge hit and so healthy! 

 

Mix together:

  • 1 apple shredded
  • A cup of unsweetened applesauce
  • 1 carrot shredded
  • 2 small bananas mushed 
  • 1 cup of flour
  • A tsp baking soda
  • Dash of vanilla
  • 1 egg 

Bake at 350 for 15 mins! Made about 12 muffins




4.5.23: dice bunny

4.5.22: TT freezing meals

4.5.21: MSIH ham lentil soup



4.5.18: low carb pizza (cauliflower crust)





No comments:

Post a Comment