Monday, April 22, 2024

Sock Cupcake Gifts

Amy sent me this picture from dance recital last weekend thinking I'd like to see it - I immediately told her I'm totally stealing this and blogging it (people should know to not send me ideas if they don't want me to ask if I can blog LOL). She said that Miss Lori gave them out at recital. So I figured I should not be rude or presumptuous to just post them without first asking Miss Lori if she minded my sharing (obviously she ok'd it since I'm telling you about it ahahaha!). 

Here's what she did - isn't this a super cute idea?!


I bought the socks personalized with our logo on Etsy, then I rolled up 50 little cupcakes for recital gifts for my teachers, assistants, and the family kids! I ordered little toothpicks with stars from Michael’s to add a topper!


4.22.23: words



No comments:

Post a Comment