Sunday, April 22, 2018

Polenta with Meatballs and Sautéed Veggies...by LeDonna

Frozen meatballs 
Tube of Polenta
Fresh mushrooms (sliced)
Fresh asparagus (cut stalks into 3rds)
Fresh spinach
Olive oil 
Mrs. Dash regular and garlic/onion
Garlic salt
Mozzarella cheese
1 jar spaghetti sauce 

As far as brands, get what you prefer!
As far as quantity, I figure as I go for how many I am feeding.





In skillet combine spaghetti sauce and frozen meatballs on low, to heat sauce and warm meatballs.  Stir occasionally, and cover.
Sauté mushrooms and asparagus in olive oil and season with the Mrs. Dash and garlic salt.

Cut polenta into slices and sauté in olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash.

Once polenta is heated through, add spinach to the mushroom/asparagus to cook lightly.

Dish up polenta and put meatball sauce mixture at side and some sauce on the polenta.  Then add sautéed veggies on side.  Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella if you like!  As you see in pic....I forgot the cheese!!😳


This was my first time ever buying polenta.  I was inspired by Jill to try it.  We loved it and really liked this combo! 
Bon appetite!








No comments:

Post a Comment