Monday, April 2, 2018

(Another) Spring Wreath

In addition to being on a dollar store fake flower kick (see the upside down wreath post here) I also cleaned out my craft room the other day and need to use up a bunch of odds and ends...so I made a Spring wreath by wrapping a cheap foam ring with chunky white yarn. Once it was completely covered (the wreath form is green so you want to wrap it pretty thick to cover) I continued wrapping the yarn a few times around some tulips to attach them, tie off with a little bow. Easy peasy.
It's too small for the front door by itself, but looks great either layered onto of a driftwood wreath I have on the inside of the front door, or hanging from a door handle. Adds a little springtime touch. And now I've used up all the flowers so will end my fake flower kick (for now).


No comments:

Post a Comment