Friday, April 22, 2022

Toaster Bag Review by Jenny

It actually worked!!! I can’t believe it!! 

You know how Facebook will bring up weird "articles" that actually turn out to be ads? Well that’s what this one was. A bunch of useful things for under $10. And in that group of useful things were these toaster bags. As the parent of a whole bunch of kids I really wish I had these 25 years ago. The endless grilled cheese making is tedious. The description of these bags said you simply butter the bread and put the cheese in between, slip it in this bag and put it in the toaster. I really did not have high hopes that this would work but today I decided to give it a try. Wow. It actually produced a pretty decent grilled cheese. No, it’s not as pretty as it could be however the outside was grilled and the inside cheese was melted. Really all I could ask for. The only thing missing was a mom to cut off the crust for me. 😂 oh wait, that was my kids who needed the crusts off, and that mom was me. 😂 

No I don’t get product kick back but I got these on amazon for less than 10 bucks for 4 of them. No idea how they will hold up but I’m a fan!





Jill here - she gave me one of these sleeves, I don't have a toaster but I'm going to try it in the toaster oven and see if it works as good, I'll letcha know later! I asked what you do after using thee sleeve, cuz it seems like it'd be a cheesy mess but she says you just rinse it out. 

4.22.22: hasselback caprese tomatoes


No comments:

Post a Comment