Saturday, April 16, 2022

At-Home Coffee Treat

This is a non-recipe recipe for my new favorite drink - I made it up after drinking something similar that I picked up at a drive-thru while out and about one day, not sure what the 'real' recipe is but I'm really enjoying this home-made version. 

It's just cold coffee with a couple glugs of half and half and a splash of flavored syrup over ice. Easy! To keep it low cal and low sugar I'm using fat-free half and half, and sugar-free flavored syrup (I get the syrups at Marshall's and they have lots of different flavors).  I'd probably like it even more if I blended it but I'm too lazy to get the blender out. 

And I'd like it most of all if I used real cream and added whip cream and drizzle on top but a girl's gotta have a little willpower every now and then LOL!

Yes, I know this is a simple post but I love it, so am sharing... Happy Saturday 🤗



 4.16.20: Mickey's herb box

No comments:

Post a Comment