Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: front or back?

I love when tops don't have a tag sewn in, most of the time if there's a tag I have to remove it (and yep, I have quite a few shirts with tiny holes in the back from my clumsy tag removal!). But there have been times if there is no tag, or the printed label wears off, or I removed the tag and can't tell where it was, that I can't tell which is the front and which is the back. I just discovered that for women, if there is a tag sewn along a side seam, usually towards the bottom, wear the shirt so the tag is on the left side. Not sure why I've never noticed this but since reading that tip I keep looking and sure enough, all of my shirts (and even my coats) have the tag on the left side. 

I don't have a picture of a shirt with the tag on the left hahahhaha, use your imagination ;) 


4.26.21: crockpot golden mushroom pork chops

4.26.20: ðŸ”¥week 17

4.26.19: how to design a spring planter


No comments:

Post a Comment