Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: drink coaster hack

Today's Tip-sy Tuesday tip comes from Al and Cathy - Home Depot has free samples of flooring squares and they make great coasters. They're water resistant and rubber backed, and come in tons of different colors. I felt a little guilty when I got some the other day, it seems a little like stealing since I don't plan to put down new flooring; HD didn't even blink when I asked if I could have 4 of them, didn't care at all. Good tip (is it a tip? is it a hack? haha - whichever, it's a good idea). 

Oh, if for some reason you try these flooring sample coasters and they don't do the job, don't come back complaining to me LOL. I haven't used them enough yet to know but so far so good! 





4.19.21: how to make a ribbon flower

4.19.20: ðŸ”¥week 16

4.19.19: sports team paddle

4.19.18: book challenge


4.19.16: car trash cup

No comments:

Post a Comment