Friday, April 19, 2019

Sports Team Paddle...by Jenny

So my sister used to manage my little girls soccer teams.  For 20 years I’ve coached girls and I would say roughly half of those my sister has been my manager. I would like to take this opportunity to express my disappointment and ask her to turn in her Master Crafter Card.  
My daughter is now not playing for me as she is in high school.  She has officially outgrown my coaching.  This is where my disappointment in my sister comes in.  One of the moms on her new team has made something I think is AWESOME.  A great idea.  Especially since not everyone knows everyone on this new team. 

She has made a paddle with my daughters name and number. On the back of this paddle is each girls name and number.  This will allow me to properly scream the girls names with my helpful advice from the stands. It will also allow me to identify who’s parent is who’s by the paddle they are carrying.  This will help me to not bad-mouth any girls without being aware of who’s parents are sitting close to me.  

Genius. Crafty.  Where was my sister with this great idea?




No comments:

Post a Comment