Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pill Box Travel Container

originally posted 11/30/15 (over three years later I still carry this in my backpack and use it all the time; I don't only use it while traveling - it's an every day thing!) ~


I saw this on a camping blog and thought it was a very good idea. We just went on a road trip and I tried it out - much more compact and easier to use than other ways I've tried to organize meds in the past (especially when I would just put them all randomly together in a small baggie haha!).  Each day of the week is holding a different pill (aspirin, tylenol, benedryl, etc.) or vitamin, to remember what's what I put a piece of paper in the bottom of each compartment and wrote the name of the med on the underside. When packing for a short trip I don't need the whole bottle, this way I just have a few in case I need them and they are all organized together in one place. A little mini medicine chest!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about pill cases for travel with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete