Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: Stringing Beads

I can't tell you how many times I've left strands of beads not knotted off yet on my desk that I've then picked up like a dummy and all the beads slide off (and usually go all over the floor)! Ugh I hate when that happens. So here's what I try to do when I leave a bead project before it's done - put a binder clip on the end of the string/wire/cord so the beads can't slip off. Such an easy solution that has taken me years to figure out!


It's especially helpful when working with multi-strand pieces, sometimes I don't want to finish a strand until I see how it'll look with the other strands - and no matter how many times I tell myself to not pick the project up I do anyway! Head slap. Now I put a clip on the open strands until I'm ready to finish them.


4.2.18: make a spring wreath
4.2.17: BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes
4.2.16: cleaning glassware


Happy moment ~ laughing on the kiddie rides with a 5 year old


No comments:

Post a Comment