Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tipsy-Tuesday: Makeup wipes

originally posted 5/12/16 - gotta give it to my sis, this is still a great helpful idea/hack that I use everyday:

Today's tip is from my sister - she said "yay, I've finally made the blog" hahaha...and I can't believe I never thought of this. We both use makeup remover wipes only to remove mascara, and it doesn't take an entire wipe to do that. So instead of throwing out a partially used wipe she rips hers in half and puts the unused half back in the pack for the next night, smart right? I told her I was going to go one step better and actually cut all of the wipes in half (that's my little OCD showing) but that's not a good idea, then I'd have to try to put them all back in the pack so they don't dry out - yeah, even I don't have that much time. So rip them in half I do! They tear easily in one direction, if you try to rip yours and it doesn't tear then turn the square and try again. Good tip - thanks sissy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment