Sunday, April 19, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 16)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~
4/12: 🔥week 15
4/13: Miss Lori's latch hook
4/14: DIY: fabric face mask
4/15: tuna salad stuffed avocado
4/16: make an herb planter box
4/17: DIY: no sew face mask
4/18: ham and spinach wagon wheel

What's Cooking ~
  • turkey sausage, mushrooms, spaghetti squash baked with marinara, roasted asparagus
  • grilled tuna, orzo mixed with tomatoes, cukes, feta, roasted garbanzo beans
  • grilled chicken, caesar salad
  • meatloaf, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables
  • grilled pizza, chopped salad
  • baked pork chops, roasted broccoli, pierogi with mushrooms and peas
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • made a few more masks, officially out of fabric so experimented with no-sew ones made out of t-shirts (they are good, make one if you need one!)
  • re-did the crazy channeling-my-inner-9-year-old nail polish :) doesn't get tiresome lol!
  • read "Fractured" by Karin Slaughter #2 in Will Trent series. Liked it better than the first one, still gruesome but not as bad as the first! ⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
  • also read "From Dead to Worse" #8 in the Trueblood series. Because I'm a glutton for punishment and can't stop reading these dumb books. The 'good news' is that there are only 5 more to go and then I can move on. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • finally finished a jigsaw puzzle I've been working for a couple weeks - it's in my puzzle stash in a baggie with no picture or box to follow. I had no idea what it was going to be hahahaha, it took me waaaaay longer than it would have if I had a frame of reference! I should take a photo of it to include in the baggie for next time...
Hope you had a good week, that you're staying healthy and not letting yourself get too bored! Create while we wait :) See you next week for more fun projects, recipes, whatever else I can think of to make!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and vampire sucker (wait, that should be sucker for vampire books😂)

No comments:

Post a Comment