Monday, April 20, 2020

Boredom Buster: Paint by Number

I am pretty crafty, but one thing I'm not great at is painting. And I really, really wish I was! When Mark sent me his mom's latest project I thought this might be one way I can paint and have it actually look like what it's intended to be hahahah. I don't know if his mom is a painter outside of paint by number, I should ask that, but judging by how great this looks I bet she is! Love this - thanks for letting me share it Claudette. How bad do you want to get a paint by number kit right now? What a great boredom buster - gotta go, I'm now going to find an online kit :)

work in progress...

almost done, gotta finish the driveway...

Done!

PS: He said her only comment about this is "you have to be patient!" Uh oh, I might be in trouble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment