Thursday, April 23, 2020

Beer Bread

I don't think I've ever had beer bread - LeDonna sent me this picture and recipe that she got from Kristina and it looks so good I am definitely going to make a loaf or two! Seems like this would be delish with chili, or come back tomorrow and I'll share another recipe from LeDonna that she served with this bread! It also looks and sounds great, and its something different you might want to make for dinner soon ;)


BEER BREAD
  • 3 cups flour
  • 3 t. baking powder
  • 1 t. salt
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 can beer
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
    • note: can add shredded cheddar cheese and garlic salt to the melted butter
Mix dry ingredients together, add beer. Put into greased loaf pan, pour melted butter over bread. Bake at 375' for approx. 1 hour.



4.23.19: tipsy tuesday: makeup wipes
4.23.18: hedgehug card
4.23.17: spinach and cheese stuffed mushrooms
4.23.16: perfectly peeled hard boiled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment