Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

Brooke and I each made a side dish to go with the steaks her uncle got us for dinner - I did potato salad (I looked on the blog and can't find that I ever posted the recipe I use, I will do that soon - it's the best and I've been making it forever!) and B made these stuffed mushrooms. She found a recipe that looked good to her online - we tweaked it a little bit (of course) and they turned out so good and delicious I had to share - I will definitely be making these again. Yum.


Here is the recipe as she made them, click the link below to see the original recipe.

Ingredients:


  • 12 large mushrooms (1 pound)
  • 4 oz. softened cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1 cup (more or less) spinach, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup real bacon bits (more or less to taste)

Directions:

Heat oven to 350'. Remove the stems from mushrooms. Mix remaining ingredients and spoon into the mushroom caps. Place them in a shallow baking pan and bake 18-20 minutes until heated thru and bubbly.





See the original recipe here.


1 comment:

  1. Defiantly a good side dish to go with Steak. I am all for it. She is a good cook. They look amazing Brooke. I will try them.

    ReplyDelete