Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Postage Stamps

Last week I showed you how I made little folders to hold stamps and return labels on my desk (click here for that post), that reminded me of a small thing I did to clean up all the pre-forever stamps I have hanging out on my desk (now in my stamp folder!). It occurred to me that I should just buy stamps in small denominations to add to the insufficient amount stamps that I already own - making them useable now. For instance I have a bunch of .41 cent stamps so I bought stamps in 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, etc. to add to the .41 to equal the current postage rate of .49.
I didn't think of doing this instead...!

I don't send out very many stamped letters anymore so it will take me a while to use up all of the old stamps I have - but I'm getting there. Conquering clutter one baby step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment