Monday, April 10, 2017

Paper Umbrellas

Here's another easy craft for spring decorating - cute paper umbrellas. I saw the idea for these here - I followed the directions except she made a clay bead for the end and I just hot glued on a bead instead. These turned out pretty cute!

Cut out 10 circles (I used a 2" circle punch from Stampin' Up), fold each one in half and then half again so they form triangles. Put a piece of double sided tape in the fold, and then tape all of the folded circles together to form the umbrella top. Using a short length of wire, make a small loop in the top and glue it in the center of the umbrella. Bend the wire into the "handle" of the umbrella and to glue on a bead to the end. Done.

Note I hung them from my craft desk using additional pieces of wire -  thread or fishing line would also work.







No comments:

Post a Comment