Friday, April 28, 2017

Slime!!


Hello everyone! its Brooke! for todays craft we will be making slime! I know your probably thinking, "brooke why are we learning how to make slime again?" well I have made More slime after that one time and now I have become a slime master!so lets just learn! so first thing you will take is glue and poor that into a bowl. then take a 1/4 cup of water and stir that in. then stir. after that you need to act your activator (1 tablespoon of borax mixed with 1 cup of hot water) then add the borax 2 tbsp at a time. (I haven't tried this, but if you can't find borax my friend said tide laundry detergent works also) then mix until you get the consistency you like. then add 2 pumps of to lotion then knead! then you get the perfect slime!! I love it! well see yah next time!   -brooke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment