Friday, April 7, 2017

DIY phone case!

Hello, everyone! so for today, we will be making a phone case! I know we have made one before but this one is different and a lot more creative. so for this phone case, you will just need a really cheap clear phone case that I got from amazon and some paper and a pencil. so all I did was trace the phone case onto a piece of paper then cut it out. then with that square, I cut a smaller square with it. then with that piece of paper, I drew a picture. then put it in the back of my phone case, then onto my phone! so for this diy, it doesn't seem very creative but you can use and paper and colors and draw you can make it just like you want it! not very many instructions! I hope you guys like this DIY! I know I love it! my phone case is so awesome! see you guys next time! -Brooke:)

No comments:

Post a Comment