Monday, November 23, 2015

Cookie Cutter Organizing


I have a lot of cookie cutters - and trying to find the one I'm looking for is always a pain. So I decided to organize them a little bit...took me long enough to finally do this! 



I sorted out different categories (Christmas, animals, flowers, etc.) and put them in labeled gallon size zip lock bags and put in a rubbermaid tub. The cutters that are oversized I just put loose in the bottom of the tub. So much easier to find what I'm looking for!



One other quick tip - when I'm rolling out a small batch of sugar cookies I use my big wood cutting board (I actually use the back side, the front side has a groove around the edge to catch juices from when we slice meat), lightly flour and roll out smaller balls of dough to keep on the board. This makes cleaning up the mess so much easier - when I flour the counter it ends up everywhere :).

No comments:

Post a Comment