Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these (along with pumpkin roll) for my niece's birthday at her request. She found the recipe on Pinterest from the "ambitious kitchen". While making them I was thinking how much work they were and I should have known that a recipe from someone called the ambitious kitchen was going to be challenging but didn't think they were going to be anything special...and then I ate one. I take back that they were too much work, it's totally worth it! Once I figured out how to roll the dough around the nutella it wasn't hard at all,  really - you need to try these cookies.









rolling the dough around nutella

The time consuming part is rolling the dough around the nutella so the nutella doesn't leak out, I followed her directions and then added little bits of dough to any places on the dough balls that I thought might leak and it turned out great - didn't have any that lost it's filling. The final touch is sprinkling coarse salt on top after baking...OMG delish.

a different step for me was browning the butter
before adding it to the dough - browning adds
an almost nutty flavor and smells so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment