Saturday, July 28, 2018

Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives

LeDonna gave me this idea that she got from some friends of hers - as soon as she told me I immediately made them and pretty much ate the whole bowl before anyone else could have any. I'm a slow learner when it comes to blue cheese - I've always avoided it because it's so strong and I just didn't think I like it - but for whatever reason it's becoming one of those things I really really like. And I love green olives. Like, love love. So you could probably stuff all kinds of things in there that I don't really like and I might decide they're delicious hahaha.


These are simple - remove the pimento from big pitted queen olives and stuff in a piece of creamy blue cheese. Done. Eat them as fast as you make them; set out a bowl with an appetizer platter of crackers, meat and cheeses; or put them in a martini - just make them and tell me if I'm wrong about how yummy and addictive these are!


For the ones that I broke open while over-stuffing I just put them on a plate and topped with a small piece of pimento and voila - a new appetizer idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment