Friday, August 7, 2020

Baked Tortellini with Turkey Sausage

This recipe is courtesy of Brooke, she sent it to me and I said she needs to have a name for it but she couldn't come up with anything catchy, so I named it for her. I was going to go with 'Brooke's mom's weird concoction' but I don't want to discourage my sis from cooking so...;)

Here's her post:


hey guys! this looks weird i know. and i normally judge my moms cooking because she's no aunt jill but she recently made this and it was super good! i have no idea what to call it but you need these ingredients! 

One box tortellini
One can mild enchilada sauce
One jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 block low fat cream cheese
One ring turkey sausage sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms

First she fried the sausage and mushrooms together until just slightly browned. Then added the remaining ingredients until cheese melted and sauces hot. 
In the meantime boiled the tortellini just until slightly soft. 
Mixed the sauce and tortellini together, placed in Dutch oven and heat 20 minutes until sauce soaked into the tortellini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment