Saturday, April 24, 2021

Dance Recital '21

 Today is the Spirit Expressions dance recital! I'm excited :) Last year they couldn't have their recital (thanks Covid) and that makes this year even more special since - with some precautions of course - they are able to have an in-person recital. Gotta say, it's a little weird to walk into an auditorium where there are quite a few people (masked up) walking around! 

So for today's post I'm sharing a video from dress rehearsal of our adult tap routine 'We Stand...for the 80's'. My sis took the video and you can tell she isn't in the dance world when she keeps zooming in on my head and not my feet LOL. That's ok, it's still fun to watch and I'm glad she took it (and I appreciate that she had to take time off of work just to come watch me and my silly tutu tap dance! Thanks again Sissy!). Hope you enjoy!

Well this is a bummer - it won't let me post the video because of copyright issues! Hmmmm....so I'll pivot and just show you some pictures instead (thanks to MaryAnn and Katy for these FB pics):





I didn't technically 'make' anything at camp for today - unless making myself up in an 80's costume counts?! Check out my 80's eye shadow - I kind of miss wearing this much crazy color hahahha!! And I've never had lipstick that stayed on so good, I literally couldn't wash it off! It didn't even come off wearing my mask or eating dinner afterwards. 




1 comment: