Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Double Chocolate S'more Cookies

I saw a recipe for double chocolate s'more cookies and thought I'd make them for Dave's ukulele group last weekend - so went to the store for the ingredients and saw a bag of double chocolate chunk cookie mix and had the 'genius' idea of merging the mix with the s'more topping I saw in the original recipe. And came up with a super easy cookie hack recipe that everyone loves! It's a little embarrassing to have people rave over a doctored up mix but what the hay - they taste good, and are quick and easy to make so I'm getting over the fact that I didn't make them from scratch and learning to live with it hahahah! 



The cookie base is Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix; mix according to the package directions. Scoop dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets (I used a medium cookie scoop); bake at 350' for 8 minutes, remove from oven and quickly press 4 mini marshmallows into the top and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 3 minutes until done, don’t over bake or the marshmallows melt away. (they still taste good if that happens, but they aren't as pretty) Cool. Melt semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cookies (I use a fork and shake it back and forth to add the drizzle).  

Using my medium cookie scoop I get 24 cookies out of the mix. 


7.21.20: tip-sy tuesday: cilantro

7.21.19: 🔥week 29

7.21.18: organizing the motorhome

7.21.17: everything cheeseball

7.21.16: austria to passau


No comments:

Post a Comment