Friday, December 9, 2022

Poinsettia Place Setting (or decor)

I don't show you very many ideas or recipes that I haven't tried, but we are road-tripping this week so I'm not able to craft or cook for a few days and by the time I'm back there won't be a lot of time for you to make some projects that I've had in my file of things to make for Christmas. So I'm just sharing the inspo pics for a few days...


Paint a small clay plant pot silver, remove a ball ornament hanger and place the ornament in the vase, add a poinsettia (real or fake). Obviously you could paint the vase any color or design, same for the ornament. Cute and simple. 


12.9.21: jar ring present topper

12.9.20: scalloped potatoes

12.9.19: felt mitten gift tag clip











12.9.18: ðŸ”¥week 49

12.9.17: elf gift tags












12.9.16: k-cup snowman lighted garland









12.9.15: paper Christmas lights garland


No comments:

Post a Comment