Monday, December 12, 2022

Christmas Lights Cupcakes

We are done with our very long road trip but I still don't have time to make anything, so I'll post another day or two of inspiration photos from my files - look how easy these "Christmas lights" cupcakes would be to make, and they're cute! Drizzle melted chocolate (melt and put into a baggie and snip a very small corner off - or put into a decorating bag with a small tip - or buy icing in a tube!) in a spiral shape around white frosted cupcakes; add m&ms for the lights. 


12/12/20: how to make a looped bow

12.12.19: santa gift card holder

12.12.18: Mary's painted ornaments




















12.12.2017: coincidentally, I posted the adorable pillow Mary me one year ago today!




















12.12.2016: marquee letters  (using paper mache letters and christmas ornaments)















12.12.2015: fireball hot toddy

No comments:

Post a Comment