Monday, December 5, 2022

Crocheted Joy Pillow

I don't show you very many ideas or recipes that I haven't tried, but we are road-tripping this week so I'm not able to craft or cook for a few days and by the time I'm back there won't be a lot of time for you to make some projects that I've had in my file of things to make for Christmas. So I'm just sharing the inspo pics for a few days...

I don't have time to make this and share with you in time for Christmas, but I still wanted you to see it and the pattern - if you are a crocheter you might want to whip this out as a gift (or for yourself). Pattern says the skill level is 'easy' which even tho I do crochet I'm all about the 'easy' crafts hahahah! 


I don't know where I saw this pattern, it says 'AnniesCraftStore.com' on the bottom but that isn't where I found it. If you make this please share the completed project with us!

12.5.21: 🔥 week 49

12.5.20: Christmas wreath vegetable tray





















12.5.16: pumpkin deer





















No comments:

Post a Comment