Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas

I don't show you very many ideas or recipes that I haven't tried, but we are road-tripping this week so I'm not able to craft or cook for a few days and by the time I'm back there won't be a lot of time for you to make some projects that I've had in my file of things to make for Christmas. So I'm just sharing the inspo pics for a few days...


I especially like the paper straw Christmas tree idea! And the little sleds with candy canes for the skis is really cute too. I cut off the pompom directions - after making the pompom, wrap the package with coordinating yarn and attach the pompom to the top). 

12.10.21: santa gnome cupcakes

12.10.20: MSIH scalloped potato review

12.10.19: TT make a gift bag out of wrapping paper (it's easy and so handy, I make them all the time!)


12.10.17: sweetly spiced pork tenderloin with butternut and pears







No comments:

Post a Comment