Saturday, December 17, 2022

Hoop Driftwood Christmas Tree Hanging

I saw this inspo picture on Pinterest, it was based on another inspo picture found here - I love that an idea gets turned into different ideas, and in turn turned into another idea - I don't have time to make it myself right now and get it out to you before Christmas so I'll just share it for now (I know, I've done so many days of ideas lately instead of actually making anything - but...life...!). Once I make it I'll update this post with any changes or details that come up. 


It's a large embroidery hoop, a piece of fabric, driftwood pieces in the shape of a tree, a starfish on top, mini ornaments, and the message is stenciled on with fabric paint. 

The original inspiration picture found at 52 Mantles used cream burlap as the base and mini glass ornaments to make the tree - so take this idea and make it your own!

12.17.21: grilled shrimp tacos




















12.17.19: TT: powdered sugar (how to turn granulated sugar into powdered)


No comments:

Post a Comment