Monday, December 17, 2018

Wine Cork Angel Ornament

I love, love, love these ornaments! Seriously, how cute is this angel made from a wine cork, wood ball, ribbon, and a shiny pipe cleaner? I know, I know...I say I love things all the time - but look at this! Adorable.



I made the face just like the pinecone angel  - add a little blush for the cheeks on the wood ball, then draw on a face using a thin black sharpie. Hot glue the ball to one end of a wine cork; wrap the neck with a piece of twine or ribbon; hot glue a short length of twine (or whatever you want to hang these with) to the back, then glue a pretty ribbon bow over that for the wings. Lastly, hot glue a small coil of pipe cleaner to the top for the halo.

Silly, but these just make me happy!






12.17.17: cream of mushroom soup
12.17.16: chocolate dipped pretzel rods
12.17.15: homemade dog cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment