Monday, December 24, 2018

Animal Gift Holder

This is going to be a short post today - it's Christmas Eve and I have tons of non-crafty stuff to do today getting ready for tomorrow (aka: chores)... but I have to share with you my new favorite way to give small gifts or gift cards in case you have last minute gift wrapping on your plate today. You might need a quick trip to the dollar store to find the animals, but after seeing how super super cute this idea is how can you help it? It makes me want to re-wrap some of the gifts I've already done, just to attach them to animals instead. I love this idea so much...





I made the very simple gift card holder from a piece of decorative paper folded to enclose the card then held shut with a "belly band" which is a strip of paper glued into a loop that slides over the gift holder.


I also made a paper box to hold another gift card following Ronda's instructions but adjusting the size of the box. Click here to see how to make a paper box.

I saw this online, but don't know who to credit as the original source. Great idea whoever you are.

one year ago: roasted turkey breast
two years ago: Christmas Eve and not making everything from scratch!
three years ago: pop-up gift wrap



No comments:

Post a Comment