Sunday, December 2, 2018

Around the Campfire (week 48)

Dear  Campers ~

I'm late getting the weekly recap of things that happened on the blog this week to you, my computer is driving me crazy and won't let me do anything quickly! I type for a bit, and then it freezes...and then I wait...I have to wait so long that I've started reading my book in between freezing up and working - argh!!!

Anyway...onto a quick recap - it's going to be quick 'cuz I'm typing as fast as I can hoping to get it all done and post before another "episode"!

Posts you might have missed ~

11/25: around the campfire (week 47)
11/26: Miss Lori's gossamer wreath
11/27: pinecone angel
11/28: Cathy's rolled oats cake
11/29: pinecone elves
11/30: pinecone gnome
12/1: pinecone snowman

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled swordfish tacos, coleslaw, tortillas
  • grilled steak, scalloped potatoes, roasted green beans
  • grilled pork chops, butternut squash risotto, peas
  • baked seasoned salmon, sticky rice, steamed spinach
  • grilled bone-in chicken breasts, roasted baby potatoes, roasted asparagus
Ok, that's it while the computer is working, I'm not going to push my luck! Now I'm off to decorate the house for Christmas. See you next week - so far I don't have any plans for more pinecone crafts ;) but there will be lots of other easy and fun projects and food I'm sure!! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill, your camp counselor and frustrated computer user



No comments:

Post a Comment