Sunday, November 25, 2018

Around the Campfire (week 47)

Dear Campers ~

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving week - anyone try any new recipes you want to share? I made mashed squash that turned out great, I posted it the other day if you want to check it out. Here's a recap of this weeks happenings:

Posts you might have missed ~

11/18: around the campfire (week 46)
11/19: wrapped pumpkin decor (aka: toilet paper craft!)
11/20: pumpkin vase 
11/21: Sarge's 6th birthday! lightbulb pear
11/22: mashed butternut and acorn squash
11/23: fabric bread basket
11/24: Cathy updated a dining room table and chairs

I can't share our menu's from this week because we have been basically eating hand to mouth without much thought this week! Settling in here at the condo, eating up what's in the freezer and pantry - just hodgepodging dinners together amidst the mess :)

the pinecone wreath I made last week is on my table
with a big candle in the middle - looks good! Now
I'm going to attempt to spray paint it...wish me luck ;)

Hope you'll stop by the blog this week and see some more fun projects I've been working on - and you have to see the gorgeous wreath Miss Lori made, I love it and you will too!

Sincerely ~



Jill, your camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment