Monday, November 19, 2018

Wrapped Pumpkin Decor

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to call this. Tesha sent me the photo and instructions, and it's really cute - but if I call it what it is you're gonna roll your eyes and not give it a chance. So I'm calling it a 'wrapped pumpkin' so you'll at least look at it before judging this toilet paper craft LOL!!!

These were centerpieces made for a fall-themed wedding shower that Tesha went to, she was the winner at the table and got to take it home.  I would never have thought up this clever idea - who looks at a roll of t.p. and thinks "pumpkin decor"?

Wrap a roll of toilet paper in a solid piece of orange material and tuck in the top of the roll. Cut a rectangle piece of green material using pinking shears, tuck that into the top of the roll. Add a bit of straw or raffia if you want, then push a Tootsie Roll down in the middle of all of it to hold in place.



No comments:

Post a Comment