Sunday, December 23, 2018

Around the Campfire (week 51)

Dear campers ~

A quick recap of what went on at camp last week! I can't believe it's week 51 - talk about time flying! There's still time to make last minute gifts - you should see the chaos in my craft room right now. Well, not just the craft room - kinda the whole house! I said to Dave "I've got a mess everywhere" and he said "yes, yes you do" I'm lucky that he doesn't care at all tho!

Posts you might have missed ~

12/16: around the campfire (week 50)
12/17: wine cork angels
12/18: melting snowman bark 
12/19: curled paper wreath
12/20: cheeseball wreath
12/21: fudge wreath
12/22: wine cork reindeer 

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy (other than blog things!) ~

  • re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - working my way thru the series as they become available thru the online library. Started "Where the Crawdads Sing" and am loving it.
  • finally back to helping in the office at Paul's Photo; also did my "wrap-master J" gift wrapping at the store gig.

Now I'm off to do the first "7 miles on the 7th day at 7am" hike this morning with the gang - wish me luck...it's still dark outside!

Have a great week, a very Merry Christmas, and come see what happens at camp this week!

Sincerely,


Jill, your camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment