Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas Wreath Veggie Tray

I've made food wreaths before (click here for an appetizer wreath) but not like this one - my sis sent me this idea and it's so pretty and looks easy so I thought I'd share. I will be making this at some point this month but in the meantime I wanted you to see the picture so you have the idea in your back pocket if the occasion calls for a veggie tray and you want to do something different!


On a round platter or plate put a small bowl of the dip of your choice in the center. Lay down sliced cucumbers around the edge, then pile on broccoli flowerets (raw or you could lightly blanch them for a couple minutes if you want a softer texture) to make up the bulk of the wreath, sprinkle on cherry tomatoes. Finish with a ribbon bow at the 'bottom'. Easy, quick, and cute!

Of course you could change up the cukes and broccoli for any green veggies (celery, asparagus, and green pepper come to mind), or do a mixture of whatever green vegetables you can think of...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment