Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas Break

I disappeared for a couple days there - I'm calling it a Christmas break hahaha. Things got so hectic I didn't even take the time to post anything. Hope you had a good Christmas - let's kiss 2020 goodbye and hope 2021 can pull it together! 

Don't throw out those Christmas cards just yet, we can make some fun things out of them. We didn't get as many this year, once again thanks to Covid, but what we have are beautiful and I love changing them into something else. So watch for some ideas in the next few days. In the meantime, here are some things that I posted the last few December 27ths. 

2019: baked brie

2018: sweet and tangy crockpot meatballs

2017: chocolate caramel tart

2016: peppermint sugar scrub

2015: butter and bread pudding with salted caramel whiskey sauce

Now I'm off to shop for wedding dresses with my niece and sister - the last time I went wedding dress shopping with my friends there was a flask involved. So I've packed my purse appropriately ;) Wish us luck!

celebrating after finding the perfect dress! 



No comments:

Post a Comment