Monday, December 21, 2020

Tube Gift Wrapper by Brooke

Here's a quick way to wrap a small gift that Brooke came up with - no one will be able to guess what's inside! Originally I showed her a pinterest thing to fold down the ends of a toilet paper tube to create a little pillow box but that didn't work very well and looked like a 5 year old did it LOL so she changed it into this which is actually very cute and I will definitely be doing this to wrap some small things. 

She didn't write any words like usual but the pictures are self-explaining. I know she would have said something like 

"Hey Guys! I made this fun little gift wrapper out of a toilet paper tube! Then I rolled it up in tissue paper! Then I tied both ends with ribbon! And added a tag! I think it's so cute!"

hahah - don't tell her I'm making fun of her post style, I'm happy with whatever she writes ðŸ˜‚










No comments:

Post a Comment