Friday, January 6, 2023

Pumpkin Bars

Claudette made these pumpkin bars and I had a moment thinking I'd resist trying one but I'm so glad my willpower was low that day because oh my gosh these are great! Moist and flavorful and yum. I kinda wish I didn't ask for the recipe because now I'm going to want to make them (and probably not share LOL). 

  • 4 eggs (or egg beaters)
  • 1 cup oil
  • 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 2/3 cup sugar
  • 2 t. cinnamon
  • 2 t. baking powder
  • 1 t. salt
  • 1 t. baking soda
Preheat oven to 350'. 

Combine dry ingredients (flour thru baking soda), set aside. Combine wet ingredients (eggs, oil, pumpkin) until light and fluffy. Stir in dry ingredients until blended. 

Spread in an ungreased 15x10x1" pan, bake 25-30 minutes. Once cool, top with cream cheese frosting. 



click here for a cream cheese frosting recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment