Friday, May 26, 2023

My Sis Tried It ~ Smart Scale

Well this week wasn’t anything odd I tried to “cook” (like the delicious but extremely odd Pickle snack).  This week is related to what happens when you eat too many delicious pickle snacks! 
 
I had been seeing a lot of ads for smart scales.  I had gotten rid of my scale a long long time ago because I find it to be depressing. This ad though showed one that shows your body composition, your fat, your water, bone mass, and many other things that are completely unnecessary to have monitored regularly. 

That of course meant I had to buy it!! The thing was on sale on amazon for less than $30, and could be here by the next day.  How could I NOT try it? 

So.. it arrives, it’s slick, it interfaces to my phone (to view and keep all the stats), super nice for this price.  Very cool.  The downside? The husband and I both have the app and use the scale.  Guess what that means?  If you guessed that he can see ALL my stats you would be correct.  Talk about a self esteem killer. The guy who can eat a bag of chips each night and still stays in shape has a lower BMI than the person who lives on salad and air and works out every day.  DEPRESSING.  The other negative is that it wont read my weight or stats unless i take my socks off.  I like my socks and bending over to take them off is work.  Could this be why my BMI is so high? Because I don’t want to bend over to take off my socks? HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway- I tried it.  If you would like to be humbled and get the strenuous exercise of taking off your socks you should try it too! 




 5.26.22: May 26 thru the years

No comments:

Post a Comment