Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Gift Tag and Card

I made this gift tag a bit larger than usual so I could write my message on the backside - tag and card in one. First I stamped the ball jar and flowers on white paper (Stampin' Up stamp set), then quickly colored it in using colored pencils. I didn't even try to color it in perfectly, just lightly filled in the spaces. Trimmed the white paper into a rectangle so it's just big enough for the image. Stuck on a couple little shiny gems to give it some bling. Made a little bow out of skinny ribbon and glued it to the ball jar using a glue dot. Cut out a colored piece of cardstock just a bit bigger than the white stamped rectangle (about 1/4" larger), glue the two papers together; hole punched a corner to tie it to my gift. Simple but cute!




5.26.20: instant flower pot filler
5.26.19: đŸ”¥
5.26.18: tuna orzo salad
5.26.17: travel blog: Edinburgh, Scotland
5.26.16: herb pallet garden (I still use this and it's held up great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment