Sunday, May 26, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 21)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap if you missed any posts this week:

Posts ~
5/19: 🔥 (week 20)
5/20: how to make bias tape
5/21: Tip-sy Tuesday: pineapple
5/22: pineapple flowers
5/23: My Sister is Hungry: shrimp pad thai
5/24: stir fry/teriyaki sauce
5/25: healthy chickpea blondies

I hurt my arm and hand moving furniture around at the beginning of the week and am now in a brace for a few days - which is making typing very difficult! So this weekly recap is short and sweet. Hopefully I'll be able to function better very soon and get back to long rambling posts haha! Have a great week, come back and visit me at camp to see more recipes, crafts, and whatever else I can do one-handed for the next few days!


Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and over-zealous furniture mover

No comments:

Post a Comment