Saturday, May 29, 2021

Patriotic Brownies

 Going to my sister's today for a Memorial Day get-together, I initially said I'd bring deviled eggs but she said if I wanted blog post ideas she had a couple recipes she'd been wanting to try (more like wanted me to make for her hahaha). Sure, I always like to make new things so I can blog about them and share with you! One is for peanut butter cheeseball and the other for a wedge salad dip thing - since neither of those are very patriotic for the holiday I decided I'd also make some easy brownies with lots of red, white, blue, and silver star sprinkles. If you're looking for a quick dessert idea for this weekend check these out!


I cut a standard 8x8" pan of brownies into 16 pieces and then cut some of those in half - you know there's always too much food at a dish-to-pass picnic so I figure some smaller bites of brownies will be a good option for people.

I've been pre-slicing and individually portioning desserts for the past year to help spread the (sugar) love and not germs! 


 

5.29.20: flower seed bombs

5.29.19: banana bread

5.29.18: goat cheese mousse

5.29.17: happy memorial day (check out the star cookies!)

5.29.16: smashed red potatoes and summer slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment