Sunday, May 23, 2021

🔥Around the Campfire (week 21)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a very short and quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

5/16: 🔥week 20

5/17: individual baked eggs

5/18: TT: bread ties

5/19: spaghetti squash lasagna

5/20: MSIH: chicken tamale casserole

5/21: white fish ceviche by Macey

5/22: jam thumbprint molasses cookies 

What's Cooking ~

So I got super busy and behind this week - planted the garden then went to the campground to set up the RV for the summer (and did tons of yard cleanup!) so I didn't keep track of menu planning - so no dinner ideas share! 

I did read a couple more John Sandford 'Lucas Davenport' series books and liked them but not enough to share. I think I'm reading too many of them in a row and they're sort of all running together...

That's it for this week - still more outside work to do and the weather is a little cooler today so it's nice to be outside (it was so hot yesterday working in the sun - I got a little too much sun on my neck, boo) - gotta keep moving! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment