Friday, October 27, 2023

My Sis Tried It: banana bread

This post is equal parts “sissy tried it” and “who knew”!! 

When we had our gathering the other night so all of my friends could meet baby Georgie, one of my friends brought banana bread. I absolutely love myself a good bread product so of course I was excited by that. This bread absolutely did not disappoint. It was moist, had good flavor, and I had two slices. 

Afterwords is where the “who knew” part comes in. When I complimented my friend that it was delicious, she told me that she had found it in the refrigerator section of the grocery store along side the canned rolls and crescent rolls. WHAT? She didn’t home make this? Wow. She told me that she literally just opened it and put it in the pan. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. AMAZING. And WHO KNEW?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment