Sunday, October 27, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 43)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC this week:

Posts ~
10/20: 🔥(week 42)
10/21: tissue paper pumpkin
10/22: orange pumpkins
10/23: cupcakes with pretzel frosting
10/24: my sis is hungry: pumpkin pie twists
10/25: mummy calzone
10/26: bell pepper jack o'lantern

What's cooking ~
  • marinated pork tenderloin, peirogi 
  • rice bowls (layered flavored rice, salad, chopped meat)
  • stuffed salmon, cauliflower rice, wilted spinach
  • steak, potato wedges, wedge salad
  • beef stroganoff, tossed salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not worth a whole post (although I had another week like last week where I've spent all kinds of time in a hectic chaotic state!) ~
  • Finished all the outside chores. I love fall but cleaning up the flower pots, etc. while it's sunny hurts me!
  • Read 1/2 of "A Gentleman in Moscow",  took me a while to get into it and by the time I did I had to return it to the library for a couple days. I've checked it back out and will finish it this week. 
  • Braved the Secretary of State to renew my drivers license. Thankfully they don't do the vision test with the big bold E anymore (last time they did and asked which way the E was facing, I replied "what E?"). Don't tell them but with the new vision test I can close my bad eye and squint a bit and read the letters just fine LOL! Also, they ask if you are good with the new picture now (did we have a choice before? I think not), I totally wanted a redo but felt stupid saying so hahahaha...sigh. Whatever. 
That's it - I had a week full of appointments, niece volleyball games, shopping with my sis, and making stuff! Come back next week to see a couple last minute Halloween ideas, and more fun crafts, recipes, whatever I can think of!


                                                         Happy Halloween Week!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and bad drivers license photo taker (but hey, I didn't get a "needs to drive with glasses" sticker so there's that...maybe watch out if you see me driving 😉)


No comments:

Post a Comment